Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Unshackled

I quit.

Yeah... that was what I did. Stopped working at Borders as of 2nd Feb 2007. It was a nice job. Friendly colleagues, comfortable working environment and all... but it's done. Another chapter of my life closed.

For the weekend, I went to KL. Went down on Friday and stayed with my aunt and uncle. Didn't do much on Friday. On Saturday, went around to BTS and 1-Utama. Walked around shopping but didn't see much. We went to the Eye on Malaysia though on Saturday night. Went up the giant Ferris wheel. Boy did it go up high. I had a touch of altophobia... a bit scary going up there all the way. Luckily it didn't stop right at the top and dangle there.

Sunday, we went to Sunway Pyramid and walked and shopped. A bit of a rush because we were almost late for checkout. And then we went to Genting. Went to the theme park but it was a bit of a let down. Not very interesting to say the least. I had more fun shopping.

Came back at 6 this evening.

That's all.

Signing Off.

No comments: