Saturday, October 13, 2007

Z is for Zurfing

Had an awesome weekend. Caught two shows; Surf's Up and the Nanny Diaries. Surf's Up was great . Funny and wittty. I didn't want to watch it originally because I thought it'd be Happy Feet all over again.... but I was wrong. Nice and punchy storyline and great graphics. There seems to be a trend in movies about competitions nowadays, where the protagonist doesn't win. In Hairspray, Little Inness won instead of Tracy Turnblad and in Surf's Up, the chicken won instead. Anyway, Nanny Diaries was excellent as well albeit a bit long. It got really touching and heartrending at the end though.

As for other happenings, the semester's winding down and most of my assignments have been handed in so.... slightly more relaxing than usual nowadays but then again, I'm usually quite relaxed anyhow. All will change come exam time although I'm expecting this sem's exams to be easier than the last....

Anyway,
Seeya