Thursday, December 27, 2007

Back To Nothingness

I wonder if that's a word...

Anyway, I finally have my internet connection back. Oh sweet, sweet connection.

So, updating, lectures are over, Christmas is over, now back to the usual boring routine. Really. I'm getting really really bored now. A bit alleviated by the return of the internet, at least I can surf online.

Christmas was hectic. Well, the week leading up to Christmas anyway. I had a really boring Christmas. Just sitting on the couch, watching Babe and Simpsons. Must reminisce about the Friday before Christmas though. Shift was from 4 -12.30. Latest I've ever worked. Busy too... up until about 10 pm when all the customers got quite sleepy. Anyway, survived through that shift. Surprisingly less sleepy than I thought. Went out and waited (at the wrong bus stop) for a bus. Was I ever so surprised when the bus sped by me without so much as a touch on the brakes. Found out that after 12 they switch to another bus stop further down the road. Luckily I figured it out, or I could've been sleeping on a park bench.

Christmas came, and Christmas went. Boxing Day, now that was a bit of a let down. Had to work full-shift on that day, so, no time to go shopping. What more, Guess which had a 25% sale on and where I bought something.... now had a 50% storewide sale. Arrrgghhh.

So... I think that pretty much sums it all up to date. Will try to be less lazy and post again sometime soon.

Until then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh, what's wrong with ur connection ? anyway..wishing u merry xmas and a happy 2008 new year !

Ivan Lee said...

heylo... thanks lot for calling haha... hmm... sleeping on a park bench eh? should've gave it a try lol... neways, nice to hear from u after so long. keep in touch and all the best in ur studies.