Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eyes Wide Open

Yet another post dealing with my insomnia.

Didn't sleep the whole night this time. Guess that'll teach me to drink 6-7 cups of tea, trying to retain my attention for some last minute cramming.


Last subject up ahead. This morning I have Parasitology theory with the practical exam on in the afternoon. Not quite looking forward to it. There's reams and reams of stuff to remember. I hope my sleep addled brain is up to the task.















It's not that bad though. The morning really brightened my mood for some reason. There's just something about being awake when the birds start chirping and the dawn light creeps across the sky. Very peaceful and calming. Hopefully that's a good portent for what is to come.



Wish me luck.

Until next time.

1 comment:

justin k said...

birds chirping? Dawn light? Are you high on drugs or something?

And OMG you're posting pictures! (even though it's of a cup) but OMG you're posting pictures!