Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Damned If I Do... Damned If I Don't

Last day tomorrow... Science Camp Third (and final) Chapter happens tomorrow. It's the end of all those long days and hurried lunches that we've been having over the past week and a half just to prepare for the camps. Thinking about it though, after tomorrow... what happens? Back to the days of lazing around... staring at my computer screen...
but then... what's the other end? Going out way way early in the morning, before the cows come home, and working my ass off and coming back at dinnertime exhausted and really grumpy, spending a tired night before going off again the next day. Should I be thankful it's over? or should I be wishing that it wasn't?

Exam results also come out tomorrow.... apparently tomorrow is a very very eventful day... hope for the best... especially for Bio... wish me luck ::crosses fingers::

I'll just end this post with pictures from the last science camp.

That's Dr. Ooi... representing INTI

The Amazing Combustible Chocolate


The Coke-fountain we did to end off the camp


That's me... after diffusing the 'bomb'

No comments: