Tuesday, November 07, 2006

No Rest For The Wicked

Busy... busy... busy...

Who knew that post-exam, post-course period could be so busy. Despite not having classes, I still have to go to college almost everyday. It's the stupid Science Camp thing where we're supposed to go and demonstrate to little kids the wonders and the joy of science. Sometimes I wonder if the kids are really impressed by what we do... or if they're bored and pretending for our sake.

On another point... another disappointment...
I can't get my camera... not until next month anyhow... It's just too bad. I've been waiting months and months and months... haih.... what's one more month... I guess. The Star people are so evil. Just after I found out yesterday that I had to wait another month, the just had to come out with a sparkling review on it the next day.

Apparently it's Ivan Teh's birthday today. We celebrated with him yesterday... brought him a cake and all.

Even though I'm really busy now, the rest of the holidays promises to be a real bore. I tried applying for work but Body Glove needed people who can work past Chinese New Year... which I can't so... anyhow I suppose I'll be too preoccupied to work. How could I work anyway, when I might have to arrange things about my education? Applications... tickets... visas... and last but not least.... packing.... and all these things have to be done before February.

Oh well... time to go get ready I guess... One more round at INTI....

Signing Off

No comments: