Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Of Designing, Birthdays and Work...

So... haven't blogged in a while. Not sure if what I've done is worthy of a blog post but hey... this is a place for my thoughts and ideas as well as to keep updating what I've done. So what else is it for if not for the minutiae of my life.

Here goes...

Having done with the science camp, they... the all-seeing, all-knowing powers-that-be of INTI decided to give us more work to do. SO they came up with this scheme to get us to help them with the INTI Open Day (which incidentally was supposed to be the job of the HSC but they were to lazy to lift a finger to help) so... we... the illustrious DSCAU (Biotech) have jobs assigned to us for Open Day as well as creating posters and folios.
Guess what I was supposed to do...

Make Posters!!

And the result of my toils:


All these beautiful posters have been printed and will be displayed in the INTI roadshow as well as Open Day.

Not only that... they're thinking of displaying some in selected schools (not SXI unfortunately... apparently Bro. Paul won't let them have a display area because Michael (the marketing guy) said he couldn't bake (kidding) ).
Just think about it. My work... displayed prominently for all to see... hehe.

Coincidentally, today happens to be Ee Ling's birthday and tomorrow Juliana's. So we gave them both a joint celebration. Had lunch at Pizza Hut with a cake. We even gave Ee Ling her own poster (designed by me of course). She was ecstatic. She was jumping up and down. When we gave it to her... we could hear a gasp and well... it was classic Ee Ling.
So: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Ee Ling and Juliana!!

Now, I'll have to go study specs. Getting ready for the PC Fair this weekend.

Signing Off.

No comments: