Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Achy Breaky Legs...

Well, fair's over. I sold about 12-13 notebooks in three days. Okay achievement although I really could have done better. I wonder why is it I'm usually unable to sell past 2 or 3 pm? I always make the bulk of my sales earlier in the day. Curious. Anyway, done with that. Although not fully done yet. Customers who are friends and friends who are customers keep calling me to troubleshoot for them. I mean really, you cut your commision for them, cut prices for them, and they expect you to do everything for them despite it not being your job, despite the fact that you're not working already. And all this after carrying out three days of hard labour. Aching legs, sore back, black eyes and extreme lethargy and all.

Some good did come out of the PC Fair though, I got a very nice PenDrive. 1 Gigabyte storage and it looks really cool. Maybe I'll spice it up or something. I also got this no-brand webcam. Sufficient to use I guess. So I can't really complain. Also, I had fun. It really was fun, haggling with customers, trying to convince them of product superiority. I also made some new friends. Downside, I didn't get my camera yet. The price was really really steep. Outside selling at about 4.1k, in the fair, selling at 4.9k.

Today, went to Queensbay for the first time. It was HUGE!! There were shops everywhere. Food shops all around with clothing stores (big name brand clothing stores all around), there was a nice Popular bookstore and a large Borders (which isn't open yet). I think I've died and gone to heaven. Going there again tomorrrow and on Thursday and on goodness knows when. Can't get enough of the place.

Signing Off.

No comments: