Saturday, December 09, 2006

'Tis The Season

I guess the season currently is... not just because Christmas is near... but it's also the season for part time work and so on. I just landed myself a part time job... after much deliberation and consulting of friends... deciding between two different jobs. I started a day of training and will be starting work next week.

Also... I got a little something for myself... a cute PenGuin skin for my thumbdrive... my classmates have christianed it "Little Yong Ming"... but I don't mind.

Apparently Queensbay has displaced INTI in the second home category. I've spent everyday in the past week going there. Monday... my first time... with Benjamin, Caroline, Chin Lin and Li Lynn. Tuesday.... with dad's friend... Wednesday... Thursday... Friday.. well you get the idea. On Thursday I went with Ee Ling and her sister. Ostensibly to change the RAM in her notebook. Got there... and the RAM couldn't be changed because a screwdriver was missing. Went shopping after that. I saw a green t-shirt in a shop in In-Base that was nice. Wanted to get it... went back there 3 times... but after trying it out... well... not that nice after all... so went away empty handed.

Tomorrow... going for paintball... humph... my classmates are so mean... they said they all will target me! It's so bad of them.... they want to make me run. Never mind.... tomorrow you'll see the heroic last stand of Yong Ming... hehe.

Signing Off

No comments: