Monday, December 11, 2006

On Your Feet

Basically what I've been doing for the past two days. On My Feet. Yesterday morning... started out with a nice refreshing game of paintball. We loaded a hundred pellets and shot it out the first round. Didn't really have fun because everyone was busy hiding and not shooting. The subsequent rounds were more fun. We actually bought 2000 more pellets to share amongst all of us. Then... we went all out, shooting people left and right. I got shot a few times. Once by Poh Yin and once by Ben's brother (that raised a few scars). I gave as good as I got though (poor Jun Lin). Hehe. I shot Jun Lin three or four times. I got Juliana's marker (read: gun) once as well. All in all... very fun. At the end, my adrenaline was pumping. Didn't feel tired or hungry. Very expensive game though. Just for that game, we ended up spending RM80 each. After that, adjourned for lunch and then went to Chin Lin's place for a friendly round of Warcraft... although I'd say that Chin Lin, Jun Lin and Caroline got off on a technicality. I got DCed and Juliana's battery died... so that's why our team lost (we were winning... don't let anyone tell you otherwise) and then at night, I went out for dinner at the BBQ steamboat place at Nagore Road. It was fun... but well... as always... no one seemed to be able to finish all they took. I wonder why that's never a problem when I partake of BBQ steamboat with other people? Then... with full bellies, we went to Batu Ferrighi and walked around a bit... The End (for Saturday that is... this is gonna be a long one... bear with me okay?)

So... now comes Sunday. Went to church as usual... after church... went to Little Cottage for lunch. The food was nice... service was prompt. Very filling. I left almost bursting to the seams. Then... we decided to go to Queensbay... hehe. When we went there... it was about 2.30 pm. When we left... it was 9 pm. Hehe... methinks this was the longest time I've ever been shopping. Body Glove was on sale... 50% off. I took advantage and got a t-shirt. My brother got a jacket. My mom bought a blouse from Bossini at 40% off. Then we walked and walked and walked and walked. Went to Borders.... Old Town for coffee (their bread is seriously nice... don't know what they put in it but it tastes like heaven). Went to Jusco... and so on... In the end... we also went to In-Base... my bro got another t-shirt there... I tried a lot of things... but unfortunately they either weren't suitable or they didn't actually fit so... couldn't get anything more.... Still a full day... Dinner: all I had was a few pieces of sushi and a cream puff from Beard Papa's.

And that's all he wrote.

Not bad for two days... didn't actually go home much...

We'll see what next week brings.

Signing Off

No comments: