Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virtual Tour

First up on this virtual tour is... the view I get every weekday... on the way to school. This is on the outskirts of the uni, just before the bus stop and the student centre.



Building Number 1. The Frogan-Smith Building. I don't actually have any classes here... but it's a representative of most of the buildings in UQ. It's the most central building and has the nicest architecture (IMHO). This view is from the back (Kelvin Goh would of course call it the front...). This is where the law school is.

Next up, the Biological and Chemical Sciences (BACS) Library. This is where I spend a lot of my spare time surfing the net... When I have a break between classes... that (or the Dorothy Hill Engineering Library (not featured in this tour)... because it's closer) is where I'll usually be found.
Backtracking a bit... this is the Great Court in front of Building 1. It's like this large grassy lawn where a lot of people like to lounge or sleep. Also study of course. I don't know if I can bring myself to actually sleep on the grass. Too self-concious I guess.

The Union. This is where most of the food is. The lolly shop (candy) is here as well as a sushi place and the main refractory (cafeteria). This is one of the archways that surround the Great Court. It's actually the one leading to the Union.


And this is outside the uni... where I do a lot of my grocery shopping. Coles.
And finally... where I rest my head at night.

Hopefully this sates your photo needs Justin.... for now... I still have some others... which I will try and put up soon.

Signing Off.