Friday, November 02, 2007

End of the begining of the end of the ...

There it is, tomorrow, the end of the world yet again. The sleep-depriving, frustrating period known as exam season. As usual, I'm going with the frantic last minute cram, although, for some reason, this time around it doesn't seem so bad. Probably I'm more relaxed because there's less examable material for this course (Although the course notes come up to 670 pages). There's also the fact that the exams are really spread out over two weeks, so there's no rush of panic. I've got one tomorrow, one on the 7th and one each on the 14th and 16th. Not a bad schedule as the one on the 14th is minor.

After that, I get to play. My parents are planning to come over for that week and I've got off from work for the whole week until the 24th. Look out Gold Coast!

But, I'm day-dreaming again. Looking too far ahead. Have to start concentrating on tomorrow (or now). So... now dinner... then study....

Until the next time.

No comments: