Monday, March 05, 2007

Monday Blues

One more week, one more Monday.

Still in the uni library, using their internet, mine hasn't come in yet... for some weird thing... they said it may take until April . Internet deprivation can be so horrendous.

We've had a okay weekend though. Even though I was dead tired at the end of it. Saturday we celebrated the birthday of a friend of a friend of a sister who we got to know here. Was quite fun. She took us out to this Vietnamese place to have dinner.

Sunday was lazy. Nothing to do. I went out to the city but for no purpose. Wanted to go to the post office but, silly me, forgot it was the weekend and the post office was closed. Went to the craft fair but there was nothing there. Pretty boring. Later in the night though, it got more exciting. Had a pitched battle in Warcraft with my housemates. Lasted at least 3 hours... but I Won!!

Which brings us back to now. Long day ahead. I've got 3 more classes and then a 3 hour lab which means there's the whole of my day gone. Oh well...

Signing Off

No comments: