Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Addicted

Internet addiction creeps up very easily. Since I got my internet here, I started online gaming again. Whole of Sunday, and today... playing online. Ah well... initial period I guess. Hopefully this isn't the trend for the whole semester or the whole year. On the plus side, lectures are getting more interesting, albeit more challenging. More meat to chew on I suppose. I'm enjoying Genetics, Microbiology and Animal Biology. Biochemistry... so so only. It's fine I guess, but fails to catch my interest the way the rest do.

Went to the market for the first time here on Saturday. Lots and lots of interesting things to see there (lots of vegetables too). They had all sorts of food stalls, some craft stalls. I even managed to get 'chang' there. I bought a basil plant for $1 which promptly wilted when I got back. It's back to life now... (I'm crossing my fingers... hoping I suddenly grow a green thumb).

Apparently we're going on a chocolate binge here... barely a day goes by without us eating at least a piece of chocolate here. Hopefully there's no long term side effects. Now if only I can find the willpower....

Signing Off

No comments: