Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm Dying....

Or so someone says...

Bad... bad... bad cold/cough.

Been hacking my way through everything these few days and it's getting really annoying. I mean... I 'd be talking to a customer and suddenly he's wondering why I'm turning red in the face and looking like I'm ready to pop. Not good at all. Went to see a nurse today.... told me to drink more fluids and get some more rest... and said it could last up to 6 weeks. Gosh! 6 weeks...

On the plus side, HP day's coming up. Just got my tie in the post so I'm all ready (almost) for the big day. Wonder if it'll be as big as everyone's making it up to be. Well... we'll see. We'll see. At least I've got my copy preordered and ready and I should get the Plush Owl too. Also going for a post-potter party.... dunno how that'll turn out yet. I'll try to get pics and stuff to post.... but don't hold it against me if I don't. :-P

That's it for now. Until next time.

No comments: