Friday, July 27, 2007

Tired

Been quite exhausted this past week or so. Probably a spillover from the Harry Potter weekend where on Friday, finished work at 9.30 got back at 10.30, slept at 12.30 and woke up at 4.30. And the spillover lasted a week so far. Can't seem to convince myself to go to bed early. As a result... my concentration suffers. Been behaving a little odd for the past few days...

Ah well. Anyway, First week of classes. Horrible horrible timetable cos there's like 2 5 o'clock classes with not much in between. So it's like... morning classes... then 3-4 hours in between until the next class which is really stupid cos I can't do much else in then.

Work's been okay... gradually falling into a routine there. At least I'm not making any more stupid rookie mistakes. Back to 20 hours a week now... which doesn't seem to be enough. My pay suffers accordingly.

On the subject of pay, my expenditure this month has been horrendous. I really could have got by with less. Have to start cutting back on some of the luxuries... games... shows... clothes... etc.

Things have been pretty quiet nowadays although I suppose the pace will pick up in the coming weeks as school is in now. Don't really have much to do nowadays so mucking around on my computer playing the odd game or so and reading people's blogs :-)

This is interesting. Apparently I'm more eloquent when I'm feeling lethargic than I do when I'm perky as evidenced by the length of this post. Hmm... side effect. Interesting parallel with the Ed. Board days when I also had a general lack of sleep but could come up with all sorts of ideas to write down. Oh well. Suppose if I ever need to write next time... must sleep-deprive myself first.

That's it I suppose....

3 comments:

Ivan Lee said...

hmm... u never mentioned what are u working as??? btw i managed to finish HP too... at last..

Yong Ming said...

Can't you guess? The clues are all in my earlier posts... try and guess first.

Oh yeah. ADD ME TO YOUR BLOG!!!

Yong Ming said...

Ah. Forget the last bit.

Found I could access it already