Saturday, July 28, 2007

I Spoke Too Soon

Haih. Rookie mistakes. Thought I'd finally shaken off all those stupid little mistakes. Turns out... they were just compiling them and waiting to hit me with them all at once. 9 sheets today. 9 mistakes.... accumulated over the past... dunno how long. Also.... thought that cold went off for good already. Turns out it was just laying low... waiting to come back with a vengeance.

On the plus side.... Quite nice things have been happening. Yesterday, my phone charger broke. Went to the Three Centre and they told my it was not covered under warranty and I had to replace it but they didn't have one in stock. So I went to the Nokia Care Centre. The lady there was so nice. She replaced it for me at no cost because she recognised me from before.

Watched the Simpsons Movie today after work. Was quite hilarious. The 1 1/2 hours flew by just like that. Was pretty sorry that it was over so soon.

That's it for now I guess.
Stay tuned.

No comments: