Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Relieved

I was soooo nervous.
My results came out today.

Turns out, I got a 4 (pass) for Biochem and 6 (distinction) for Genetics, Animal and Microbiology.
Really, really a relief. I thought Biochem was a goner for sure. Although it's slightly saddening, to think that if I'd been more alert and attentive, I could've maybe gotten higher for Animal and Micro? Then again... I shouldn't be dwelling on maybes.... Good thing is... I passed BIOCHEM!!!!

In other news, woke up with a horrible flu couple of days ago. Probably cos of all those late nights (damn you internal clock...). But... it's improving... with the help of Dimetapp. Hehe. I'm turning into a druggie.

Today was my day off... went to the Westfield Chermside shopping centre. Not bad. Very big. Lots of shops. Didn't buy much though. They had a Borders there. Made me miss Queensbay quite a bit cause it's almost like it. Same design, same tables, shelves and everything. Borders in the city is quite different. Old style I think. The shelves are deeper and higher and everything's just different. Harder for me. But.... what they hey... I can rough it... I'll adapt.

And... that's all for now I guess. Now playing the Harry Potter OOTP videogame. Can't wait for the movie and the book to come out. Still don't know what I'll be doing for the costume though.

Dos vidanya.

No comments: