Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mid Sems Again

It's too soon.... still feeling quite lazy.... Barely 1 month after the start of sem and it's midsem exams already? I thought the sem was supposed to last 14 weeks.... apparently the people at the SIB don't know how to count cos it's just week 5 right now.

Still... shouldn't be too bad cos we've covered a lot of this like 2-3 times already. Mendel and his ever so irritating laws. Now that I think of it.... this is my 4th time going through Mendel... a little bit extra now with chi-square added... but the basics still covered in there....

Good thing about having covered a lot of this already is that assignments are pretty okay. I got 8/10 for a Mendel problem set the other day.... she took a few half marks off here and there for a couple of titchy little mistakes.... but it's still a good mark. Also 7/10 for Mendel practical. Didn't do so well in this one... but could've been worse. Personally I think the number of red marks in the paper was more than 3/10... but.... who am I to disagree right?

Now I've got a midsem coming up.... in about 13 mins.

Wish me luck....

No comments: