Monday, August 06, 2007

Splurging

Just paid my fees the other day. First time I ever wrote a cheque. Also... amount was huge! $11,030. I have pictures of it... but they're blur and posting pictures of cheques can be dangerous so I'm not gonna bother.
Spending that kind of money can be a bit sobering. It's like.... we're paying that much for a course that takes up about 4-5 hours/week and that's not including textbooks etc.

Ah well.

Been working the whole weekend. Two full day shifts. Pretty tiring but I'm getting used to it....
Must have had something funny for lunch on Sunday though. Stomach complications. Got so bad that I was shaking at registers and my coworkers were all like... "Are you well?"

Stupid class cancellation today. Didn't get the notice until... it was too late. So... could've slept in today. Other than that class at 8 am, my next class was at 5 pm. Woke up at 6.50 just for that class, walked all the way there and discovered only two guys sitting there. What a waste of time. So I went to Chermside and walked around for a bit. Didn't do much there though.

Then came back and napped.

All in all an uneventful day.

No comments: