Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Transplant

So...

Things breaking down all over the place. You've heard all about my troubles with my phone... now it's my PC's turn.

Keyboard broke. 'Y' key chipped off. Good news is.... it's still under warranty so a Dell techie came over today and fixed it up for me after a lot of fuss over when to service it.

Haven't been having pristine days. Been pretty tired these past couple of days. Damn this cold. Guess my body's telling me to catch up on my sleep.

Got through today though. Happy for that at least. Almost didn't make it to Biotech class cos I felt really really lethargic.

Two assignments came in. One Genetics and one big big one on Biotech. Luckily I've got a month to do it in although, cross your fingers, hope I won't wait until the last couple of days to tackle it. I think I won't... but who knows what I would or wouldn't do.... Hehe.

Good thing. My pay for the past couple of weeks has come in. No need to skimp for a while although in keeping with my words earlier. I should kerb spending so much and save a bit. Still, at least I have some excess now.... in case.

Signing Off.

No comments: