Friday, September 01, 2006

How Time Flies

My... my... the end of the hols is almost here... It all looked so far away from when the last semester just ended. Hehe... can't wait to be going back to school. The past few days have been eventful. It's only that I was too lazy to chronicle them here... hehe.

Anyhow... so let's begin with yesterday morning... I went to INTI for enrolment... signed up for the next semester... then found out a few things. Things such as I need a 75% average to progress to Adelaide in February (early admission, otherwise I need 65% in July). Also that I already have a 79.18% average for the last semester... I just need to keep it up. :-) Not as easy as it sounds I think.

Then... in the afternoon... went with Kee Hong to school. Did some things there... hehe... threw a fake tantrum... but it worked... got him to do something at least. :-)

Okay... fast forward to today... I collected my new specs today. Yippee... I can see again!!

Later... my family went to watch Monster House. Excellent show! Very unique storyline . Well worth a watch. That was that...oh... besides the fact that I ran into Christopher at Tesco... but that was a really minor short thing. Hehe.

Signing Off

No comments: