Thursday, September 14, 2006

Week To Date

Wow... it has been quite a while since I posted anything. I had not thought that it was so long...

Anyway, I'm posting again today. Well... it's been a busy week. Lab sessions and reports and so on... The fun part though... we got to do Microbiology... cultivating and studying bacteria. Klutz that I am... I broke a few of the agar beds.... It was fun though... streaking the bacteria onto the plates and playing with antiseptic solutions. The downside of labs (there always is a downside, isn't there? I mean... when you say that every cloud has a silver lining... you also mean that the silver lining has the cloud) is that we have to prepare lab reports. On Tuesday night... I had to finish 21 drawings of cells... and yesterday... another lab report... Thankfully, today's report will be short.

Oh yeah.... On Tuesday... saw Jee Mee off... Kinda ate into my lab report time... which was probably why it took so long to finish but that was okay... I mean... it's not everyday that you see a friend off to study in UK. Anyhow... so Bon Voyage Jee Mee... and good luck.

Signing Off

No comments: