Monday, September 18, 2006

Forgotten

Hehe... me and my memory. Totally forgot to mention my hectic Saturday.
Anyhoo... Saturaday. Went to college, supposedly to help with lab work, but ended up doing what I always do... running around like a rabbit snapping photos. Hehe. It's what I know I guess. Anyway, after that... went out with Chin Lin, Benjamin,Patricia and so on. The plan was to make the Biotech T-shirts as well as the name tags. Got a big headache with the t-shirts. One printer couldn't do it in time. The other one... well... in the end we went with the other one. Colour scheming... haih... another big issue. I liked the green and white (of course... being a Xaverian and all). They wanted blue... light blue and white... well... I thought it looked like a girl's shirt. In the end... at the shirt maker's... they couldn't do any of them.... so ended up black and orange. Oh well... I suppose... but then it seems like some of them weren't really happy about that. Big headache there.

Besides that, went shoe shopping with them. Shopping for Pat's shoes that is... hehe... After all of the ruckus, went to Gurney to watch You Me & Dupree... Quite nice, that show. Started a bit slow... but I loved the middle bit. Not a big fan of the ending though.

That was that... the whole day out of the house. No rest for the wicked.

Signing Off

No comments: