Sunday, September 24, 2006

Playing Professor

Today was fun. We, that is, my classmates and I, conducted a science camp held for schools within the Bukit Bendera constituency. 'Twas a lotta hard work but it was fun. Part of what I did... lecture to pupils about gram staining of bacteria. Hehe... I enjoyed that... handing out facts, fielding questions and so on. Interesting point of view. From the teacher's perspective and not, as always, from the student's. :-)

Also... we got our Biotech T-shirts today. Wow... it was comfortable... but.... defects... The bottom hem was not done properly and they missed the skirting on the sleeves. Haih... wear it for a day... then have to send it back for touch-ups. What kind of unprofessional workmanship is this?

Yesterday was a very busy day. The whole day was spent... bio test... then preparation for the camp. Clarissa's party was supposed to start at 6... but we got there at 8... sorry Clarissa!! Guess I over-gauged the word 'party'. Turned out to be a pajama party instead... haih... laughing at me... as usual.

Signing Off

No comments: