Friday, June 29, 2007

Transformers, Robots In Disguise

Just caught Transfomers just now. 3.40 showing at the Southbank Cinemas.
Excellent movie. Can't exactly say what set it apart from all other movies but IMHO it's better than Pirates or Spiderman. :-)
My new favourite movie!

In other news, I tried the Nasi Lemak at Satay Hut today. And it was okay. Not bad. But not good either. The beef that accompanied it had a strange texture to it. Very grainy. Don't quite know what it was. Too bad I didn't take a picture of it. I've only just thought that a picture would be a good accompaniment but seeing as it's all gone down the gullet...

That's it for now I guess...

3 comments:

Ivan Lee said...

Totally agree! Hoping for a sequel. Fingers crossed ;-)

Ivan Lee said...

Ok I just realised you paid RM56 for a Nasi Lemak since you mention it. How could you? It's day light robbery

Yong Ming said...

Hehe... why not... it's kinda the norm around here. Okay... it's a bit more expensive than usual... but it was at a restaurant... more expensive is to be expected.