Saturday, July 29, 2006

Bzzzz

You know the saying that goes busy as a bee?

It sure felt like it the past few days... homework... assignments... problems to be sorted out... man... when it rains, it pours... but it's over now... not that bad anymore... can relax a bit... Yesterday was the worst though, big Math assingment due yesterday and I couldn't finish. By 2 p.m. yesterday, there was still a question that I didn't know how to solve and the deadline was 4 p.m. I did it though. Finished at 4 p.m. on the dot.

At night, went for a movie... Lady In The Lake... not very nice... the story's screwy... It did help me wind down a bit though... after that, went crawling around town with my classmate... quite fun. I also found a replacement for my friend's tripod... took a lot of searching but I found it... :-)

Today, my dad came back... and brought me back a WIFI router... can expect more posts nowadays I think, now that I don't have to lug my notebook all the way outside to manually plug in... hehe...

Signing Off

No comments: