Friday, July 07, 2006

Ignorance Is Bliss

In college today, after listening to ev'ryone, I just realised I have even more to do than I thought. Luckily at the end of July we get a break. Class cancellations and such. A week that's quite relaxed then... altho I don't know if I can with finals just around the corner... second week of August... that's only four weeks away... Arrrggghhh!!! {screams head off} Hehe...

For news closer to the present, it's lucky that I can get a ride to SXI today. Otherwise, I need to trek down the hill and take a bus to Komtar and then walk to SXI... whew... shudder at the thought. Thanks Pat!!

Apparently it's white collared tee day at INTI, I saw at least 6 people wearing white collared tees in college today, yours truly included. Freaky coincidence isn't it... Happens quite often actually... people wearing the same colours that you or your friend are wearing. Maybe I'll start a colour diary... or not. Maybe it's mass hypnotism or everyone shares the same wavelength. Whatever it is... it exists. Yeah, I know, paranoia setting in. I'll let it be...

That's all folks.

Signing Off.

No comments: