Wednesday, July 12, 2006

What A Relief...

At least half my week is over and I'm so thankful that I got out of it alive. Hehe
The computing paper nearly killed me, 'twas that tough. Now all that's left is the agony of waiting for the result...

The rest of the week seems okay by comparison. Biotech test on Friday... but not that much to study so I think I'll be alright. Today we had a practise session for tomorrow's talk. It was quite fun... we were all laughing like anything.

I had some cheering news though in the time since I wrote last. For Bio test 2, I got 29/30. That was a pleasant surprise. Chem test 2 was 44/50. Not too bad... compared with my earlier standard...hehe

That's it for now... nothing too interesting yet... will brief on further developments...

Signing Off.

No comments: