Thursday, July 20, 2006

Doldrums

Sigh... very moody nowadays... don't know why... guess it's the lack of sleep I've been having these past few days... sleep's been catch as catch can... 5 hours here 6 hours there... last night was tossing and turning... couldn't sleep for some reason. Of course, haven't lost my optimism. The sun will shine again... maybe tomorrow... hopefully.

I've started to try my hand at cooking. Considering that I'll be in Australia next year, I'd have to know how to really cook by then. So I'm thinking of making my own lunch every day. We'll see how that turns out. Today's scrambled eggs were well recieved. My classmates had a sample. They didn't hate it... Woohoo!!

Math test tomorrow... last of the tests... before the final exams.
Why is it tests and exams in college have to be so close to one another. Barely time to catch your breath and another one is upon you again. Oh well... such is life in college. Must learn to get used to it. Surprisingly, I'm holding my own... my marks are not half bad when compared to what I usually got for Form Six. Maybe it's the fact that these people are paid large sums of money by people like us to teach so they're less inclined to cut our marks. Whatever it is... I'm thankful.

Signing Off

No comments: