Thursday, July 06, 2006

Pressure

Man... these college people really know how to keep up the pressure... Assignment pressure last week and test pressure this week and now... on top of that... more tests next week. Well, at least the easier tests are over... now I'll really have to slog. Have to get ready for Computing and Biotech tests next week. There goes any hope I had to relax a little. Added to that... I now have extra 'projects' to take care of. I've to create an update for the SOSAM website and be the photographer for next week's Intel talk.... Not looking forward to next week that's for sure. At least there's the field trip on Saturday. That shows some promise.

On the bright side, I think I've almost convinced my dad to get me a dSLR. The E500 looks really cool despite being last year's model. For now I can but dream... and keep up the pressure. See... I don't only get pressure... I can give it too. Hehe.

Signing Off.

No comments: