Monday, October 02, 2006

Ah Sweet Rest

T'wasn't much of a rest... but the weekend was quite fun... went swimming and relaxed and so on. I had a huge buffet breakfast and well... okay... hehe. Compared to the weekends before, this one was very much less hectic. I had fewer things to do... so can just relax and forget about most things.

It seems like a pattern is forming. The Friday before the Science camp, we were late for Clarissa's party. This time, we... well actually 'they'... I wasn't originally going. Anyway... was supposed to watch a movie at Gurney... Ben and I hadn't had tickets... you see... it was a last minute thing... us deciding to go... anyhow... the whole point of it... we were kinda late... everyone was rushing us and so on. We made it in time... but only just. Anyhow... the rest of them watched 'Rob-B-Hood'... which I thought was a very silly show. The original plan was to accompany the rest... but on the way up... I saw 'The Devil Wear's Prada'... so... we ditched the rest. And looking at it this way... most of them paid RM10 for the Rob-B-Hood thing... we paid RM10... for premier class tix. That was cool. And the show was great. I really liked Meryl Streep's acting. The character was fun too...

Saturday, I signed up for IELTS... luckily I was informed that I needed it on Thursday... otherwise I would've dragged it on and it would've become a problem sometime later. It was quite last minute... only 6 places left... 'Phew, that was close'.

Signing Off
''

No comments: