Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Shaken

Okay... one down.... another... 2? to go.

Today's Chem exam has ended and, I for one, couldn't be more pleased. It was a toughie... a real toughie... Out of the three hours allocated for the exam, I took 2½ hours writing out my answers, going over my answers, crossing out my answers, rewriting my answers, and finally going over it another three times just to make sure that there was nothing more I could do to resuscitate it. It was nerve-wracking. I was literally shaking when I left the exam hall (just on time... another minute and I wouldn't have been able to leave for the next ½ hour). Took the whole day to calm my nerves. All I have to console myself is that my friend said that I did as expected... which I don't exactly know what that means... Oh well... now... next horror to prepare for... Bio exam... ugghh... Animal Development...

Signing Off

No comments: