Saturday, October 21, 2006

Last Classes

It's been so fast. Thursday was the last day for my chemistry class... and the Friday bio... It was quite fun, the teachers were not as rigorous as usual and they had us take group photos. All in all, it was was fun but a bit depressing. That was probably my last class in INTI. I had just gone there.... it seemed like yesterday... and now I'm leaving it already. Submitted my university application yesterday. Now all that remains is the finals next week. 31 October and 2 November... then that's it. Sayonara INTI. Oh well. We can't be stagnant can we. Hehe.

Anyhow... yesterday I went for the Editorial Board Appreciation Dinner. It was to be my last time. Another last. It was very fun. The best part... everyone got stuck in traffic jams because of the rain. So Mr. Liang was late, Ms. Wong, Ms. Wong, Mr. Wong and Mr. Wong were the latest. We waited for them until 9 and had just started when they arrived. The cameraman... couldn't make it. His car stalled. So... no pictures. I had a hilarious time... laughing with Ms. Mary Ann and Pn. Ang and Pn. Low. Very interesting. One time... we laughed and laughed until tears came... Laughing at Ms. Chan's eccentric habits actually. Man that joke was funny. I just realised though. This is definitely my last... I no longer fit in with the little kids. I did... when Matthew, Mark and Asher were around. Those were people I could understand. After that... I don't really know the rest anymore. It's like they're on a whole different wavelength. They talk differently, they joke differently. I just don't belong. High time I just moved on. Leave them to do things in their own way. I think I was just pushing myself last year when I stayed back one more year to finish the magazine. I had lost all the familiar touchstones that I had back in the day... and I just realised it. It's a sobering thought. Knowing that you're not needed... and even if you are... there's nothing you can actually do.

Anyway... sad thoughts aside.... here's a picture of my last chemistry class... Bio class pics forthcoming in the next post... I haven't got them yet, hehe.


No comments: