Sunday, October 15, 2006

Awards...

Just the other day, I recieved my first ever award from INTI. Surprise, surprise... it was an award for academic achievement. Apparently I was eligible for a Certificate of Merit for having gotten a minumum 70& average (I got 79.18... just 1 more percentage point and I would've gotten a Certificate of Excellence... boohoo... :-)) and taking at least 12 credits for the semester. So... we (those who got the awards...) all dolled up for the ceremony. Thirty minutes of ceremony and they expect you to dress up in formal shirts and so on for the whole day. Sheesh.

Someone (:-)) said I should post pictures... so here it is... the stars of Biotech. L to R: Caroline, Natasha, Patricia.... and ... yours truly.
And this one... All the Certificate of Merit winners.... with the addition of one Certificate of Excellence winner who didn't realise photos were being taken :-)

No comments: