Sunday, October 29, 2006

Just Around The Riverbend

I look once more just around the riverbend
Beyond the shore somewhere past the sea
Don't know what for ...

~Pocahontas~

Well... that's the wisdom of Disney for you... A few riverbends for me to negotiate... not knowing what's on the other side...

Exams next week... that one I can sail through... haven't actually concentrated on studying yet... but it'll come... it'll come... hehe. Been lazing around for the duration of my 'study' break... but now... when push comes to shove... I'll be buckling down soon and working on it...

The more ambigous riverbend... next year... I wish decisions were easy... now especially... the path ahead keeps changing... and different paths have their different appeals... Which do I choose? I don't know... I've picked one... hopefully it's the correct one... but I don't know... I still can change my mind if I want to...

Argghh... maybe I should just be decisive... pick one and stick with it... but I don't know... what if it's the wrong one? What if the choice I make will doom me for the rest of my life? Still harbouring plenty of doubts... why can't choices be more clear cut? I miss the old days... when parents and teachers made the choices for you and you only had to worry about small things... like what to eat for lunch and so on... haih... yeah, I know... it can't always be like that... we have to grow up... make choices of our own...

Anyway... time to begin... holding my breath... hehe... diving into exam week.

No comments: