Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Life Goes On

No more ranting about lasts for me.... at least not until January or February... Hehe.

As always... life must go on. We move on to new and better things and so on and so forth. Still I can't help reminiscing and wondering if I had done anything different, would I be where I am today? Would things be better or worse? Yeah... I know. We only get one shot at life and what we've done, or chosen to do... that's what's happened and there's no undoing it. Still... there's something to be said about the multiverse theory... to think that there's a copy of you in another dimension who made a different choice and is living a different life... total crap I think... but some people subscribe to it.... I must be delusional though... typing it out here.... typical human arrogance... thinking that the world revolves around yourself.

And anyway... as I've said, Life Goes On. I went to Gurney yesterday... 'chaperoning' my brother and watching Prestige.... quite a nice movie... excellent presentation... but the story gives me the creeps. I mean... one guy killing other people and another guy killing himself time and time again... ugghh.

I'm bored... it's only the second day of the study break... the first day I'm stuck at home and I'm bored... Finals are in 7 days.... still no mood to study.... as usual.... last minute kinda thing... still.... it works.... so... what the hey.... After finals.... months and months of boredom... I wonder how I'll pass the time...

Anyway, I'll leave you with pictures of my bio class... as promised...


No comments: