Wednesday, June 20, 2007

And Life Goes On...

Exam's may be over... but life still goes on.
Back to work. Done with my long weekend away. Even better, no 20 hour weekly limit so I get more time at work which = more moolah for me. :-)

Weather here's getting colder and colder. As I sit here, I don't think I can feel my toes.... hehe. Seriously, I'm shivering. Thank God for sweaters and pullovers. At least I'm not shivering at work.

Sales are on now. End of June sales. Lots of shops have 50% discount. Just bought a t-shirt and a pants...
Might buy more... now that I've got more spare cash coming in. Hehe.

Anyway, that's it for now I guess.

Until next time.

2 comments:

justin k said...

Shopping!!! Arghhh...I want!!!

Ivan Lee said...

aloha! hehe just droppin by to tell u tat i finally resume bloggin.. since it's cold u can go on hibernation mode then lol... neways, glad tat u're still alive :P