Sunday, June 03, 2007

The End Of The Beginning

Thus ends my first week back at work.

Turns out there's a ton of things I forgot or a ton of new things that I had to learn/relearn. Makes me feel like such an ass cos I should have known all this stuff. And I guess my feet forgot how to stand that long. And it was only 5-6 hours/time... not like the 9 hour shifts I used to pull...
Ah well... all part of acclimatisation.
Yesterday particularly was really hectic. When at reg.... didn't stop for a single second. It was like... "Next", "Thank You" then "Next"... And even off reg... kept running up and down.

On a brighter note, it was also the last week of classes. Now we have swotvac (study break). I wonder how much studying I can do tho .

Anyway.... day off today... gonna go have a Movie Marathon!!!
Catch up on all that I've missed.

Seeya.

No comments: