Sunday, June 24, 2007

Damn It All...

The weekend's been absolutely terrible.

Recap:

Had eight transaborts on Friday. Add one more today... brings it up to nine. Hehe. Almost beat Aileen's record. Then there was the whole mess with the SPOs and stuff.

On top of that.... guess what I had for lunch on Saturday.
Pot Flambe!!
Really. The pot caught fire just as I started heating it up. And it was like... two pots burning away on the stove. Luckily, I wield a mean fire extinguisher. And to think I was leaning over the pot just a half minute before it spontaneously combusted. Ugghh.

Above: Scene of the carnage.

Plus, I do believe I've overspent this month. Definitely. Won't go into details here but suffice to say that I have to reign myself in.

On the positive side of the ledger, I got some more new stuff. Bought a few books, some DVDs, and.... 3 more t-shirts and a bag. (Just to make Justin jealous. Hehe. Evil, aren't I?)

And that's all for now. At least I think that's all. Brain's a bit fuzzy now. Definitely not enough sleep over the past few days.

Au revoir!

No comments: