Monday, June 04, 2007

Catching Up

So...

Yesterday, went out the whole day for a Movie Marathon!
Caught up on some of the shows I'd missed.
Pirates, Spiderman and ... Reno?

Reno sucked. Terrible terrible show. Slightly funny in a few points but otherwise horrible. Ah well.... it was just a filler between Pirates and Spidey anyhow.

Pirates was great! I watched it on the 25m screen (Brisbane's biggest). Awesome special effects and very fun to watch. Really enjoyed it... especially the part where Barbosa and Jack clash. I find Barbosa to be more interesting than Jack tho... probably cos he's more pirate-y.

Spiderman was not bad... comes in a close second out of the three... Although I'm wondering... if Spidey had a friend dying on the floor below... why didn't he remember it and go down immediately instead of chit chatting with the bad guy? Interesting all the same... even though it was a bit long ( I know Pirates was longer but it didn't feel that way...)

At the end of the day... a bit stiff from all that sitting around. Still, I had fun... Shrek's coming out tho... luckily it's still study break... so can probably catch it this weekend.

Seeya.

No comments: