Saturday, June 16, 2007

Two Down

Two down and the worst is over...

Not quite. The worst may be over but the next ones're quantity over quality. Two exams in one single day and just a day to study for them. I suppose I'll really have to hunker down to it tomorrow and get it all settled with. Future's looking brighter though with the end of exams on the horizon. I just have to make it past Monday.

Genetics and Biochem were okay. Not as bad as I feared but not smooth sailing either. Good part is that at least I finished answering as much as I could. Time constraints'll really kill you. We had about 2 hours to answer 8-10 questions for each exam. Supposedly short-answer but their short-answer = full length STPM essay question. Ah well. Have to keep up with the times I guess.

Anyhow. Gotta go to bed. Tomorrow's gonna be packed.

Signing Off.

4 comments:

justin k said...

Good Luck, good luck we all wish you good luuuuuck!

Wen Chaeng said...

Yo yong ming!!!! Heya!!! SUPRISED!!! HAHAHAHAHA. I sign up just to leave comment on ur "life" as i go through.... r u touched or not???? hehe.... anyway, howz life???

Yong Ming said...

Thanks Justin.
I'll definitely need it. :-)

Yong Ming said...

Lee,

Hehe. I did the same on Xanga... :-P
How's life? I thought that's why you're supposed to read the blog? :-)