Thursday, August 24, 2006

Celebrate!!

Break out the party hats people and let's celebrate...

Hehe

Would've been... except no-one seems inclined to celebrate with me.

What's that you ask? The reason for my sudden spirit of cheerfulness?

Well... let's see... I got 'better than self-expectation' for my subjects this semester. Hehe... not a very good reason I know... but it's an occasion that comes rarely in my life... and it hasn't happened in a good long time... So... when it does happen... Party People!!!

Hehe

Okay... in all seriousness... here's the breakdown of what I got... Bio A, Biotech and Computing A-,Chem B+ and Math B-...

All above my minimum average of B-...
Looking good people... looking good...
Not good enough if I want a scholarship... but good enough for me I think...

Best results I've seen from me in a long long long time

Soo... cause for celebration

Signing Off

No comments: