Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Patience

They say patience is a virtue... and I agree...

There are times though when you find that people just test your patience. I wonder why I'm dedicating a blog post to a person that's constantly trying to demean and degrade me....

Hehe....

I got this far as I was chatting and then... well... we kinda made up... was feeling really annoyed then... I know... I know... all those lectures I've given about not letting other people affect me... but that can't happen when it's one of your 'inner circle'. Anyhow... got really mad at him... but then... I was surprised... he cooled down and apologised... wow... if you're reading this (and you know who you are... I don't like to name people too much on this blog)... I'm proud of you for swallowing your pride and apologising. Thank you.

You think you know someone through and through and they can't surprise you... and then... they pull an 'about face' suddenly... I had thought that he was a person who wouldn't back down... but he did. Was a nice surprise... a very good one.

Signing Off.

No comments: