Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sheer Utter Boredom

I hate the holidays.

It seems like it's the school's saddistic way of making you go crazy. First, they put you through the pressure that is exam week... then... after that... they give you a few weeks off that's ostensibly,... to let you relax and enjoy yourselves. In actual fact, the weeks off are for you to drive yourselves crazy... staring at the four white blank walls surrounding you...

I managed to stave off the advances of the enemy last week. This week however, my barriers are begining to crumble. Having exhausted all possible entertainment avenues that I could have last week (movies, karaoke, food, loitering, shopping, clubbing... you name it), I now find myself with the horrible prospect of sitting in my room, playing my computer games and letting my mind (and my eyes) rot.

And to think... it's only the beginning of the second week.... Arrgghhhh

T-minus Thirteen days and counting.

I must go... time for more wall staring

Signing Off

No comments: