Friday, August 04, 2006

The End Is Near!! Run For Your Lives!!

Hehe... maybe I'm being to overly dramatic... but with finals just around the corner (next week, in fact) and that I haven't even touched my books yet... well... cause to panic...
This will be my last post for about a week I think. Don't think I'll have time for this once the shockwave hits. If I don't come out of this.... well... hehe

Anyhow... the end may be near... but I've still got time for a final bash before my head goes under. Tonight, we have a "Heritage Walkathon" organised by St. Xavier's Institution. We're supposed to go there and spend and spend so that Betty can have a roof over her head... fat chance... hehe

No... not really.... not that evil right? Actually it's for repairs to the school... which is a welcome thing I suppose... but couldn't they have done it while I was still in school? Man... talk about bad timing...

Signing Off

No comments: