Thursday, August 24, 2006

Jailbreak

Today I got the chance to stretch my legs. Followed my brother to Gurney... he left with his classmates.I went to watch 'Click'.
Ran into the librarian possey... Darren, Kah Sing, Lettecia, Genie, Guo Qiang, Boon Hoe and Jin Wei. Turns out, they were also gonna watch 'Click'and at the same time too. Coincidence?
Anyhow, so... I got absorbed into the group. Hehe
Absorbed is not very appropriate... since I was in my usual standoffish-with-people-I-am-not-so-very-close-to mode. Hehe
Anyhow... at least I got to go out and not waste away at home.

Hmm... two anyhows in my last paragraph... not too good English methinks...

Tomorrow... (well today actually but I will collect it tomorrow) exam results come out... SO SO nervous. Will update tomorrow... when I know my fate.

Signing Off

No comments: