Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Social Butterfly

The past weekend has been a very busy one.
Friday night, went out at night twice, Saturday morning, Saturday night, Sunday night (again twice) and then Monday morning.
Good times... although the most fun was to be had today (or should it be yesterday??).

Anyhow, today.... or yesterday... hehe... I went out for a movie... went for 'a' movie... but ended up watching two...

The original plan was to watch 'The Lake House'... but then, ended up watching 'The Break Up' as well. The shows weren't too bad. I enjoyed them... but the Break Up was rather unsatisfying... the end of the show... well... leaves something to be desired.
Now... the Lake House was nice... I especially liked the part where the guy died... but didn't die...
Excellent show.

Shopping was also on the itinery... but for me ... it turned out to be window shopping only... hehe
There was this shirt at U2 I wanted to get... but postponed it... anyhow... there's always next time right... and who knows... next time... something better would probably catch my eye.

After watching movies... we went out for dinner at Kevin Yaw's... I never ate there before... although I heard many of my friends talking about it... I didn't even know where it was...
Had the lamb cutlets. Not bad... and it came in a large portion so I was quite full.

After dinner, walked around Gurney until my dad picked me up. Wanted to have dessert... but... Oh well... Hehe

Now... if every day was like this... wouldn't it be a blast?!?
Hehe... I can but hope...

Signing Off

No comments: