Monday, August 28, 2006

Had My Fun... Now Time To Pay

Hehe...

I guess you're wondering what that means...

Basically... I went out clubbing last night... stayed out until 4 a.m. (I know they close at 3... but we went to McDs after). So... anyhow... because of my late night out... got only four hours of sleep... So sleepy...

Still... I managed to get through a full day. Went out for the Ed Board luncheon... went around Prangin shopping... looking at computer stuff and so on...

In the evening... wanted to get new specs... went and chose a frame and everything... only problem... the 'not enough sleep thing' came back to haunt me. They couldn't test my eyesight 'power' because my eyes weren't rested enough... so now, I have to go back there again on Tuesday or Wednesday... Bummer...

Hehe... other than that, it's been a very very good day... Caught up with my friends today... what's going on and so on... have to keep those bridges of communication open.

Signing Off

No comments: